Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Solo Trip

I could have titled this series of posts "Heart and Home". To many, the two are intertwined. Others find the greatest joy encumbered by neither.

To some folks the journey itself is the reason.



Riverside Ramblers - Drifting Along.mp3

Kingston Trio - Goin' Away For To Leave You.mp3

Highwaymen - Ramblin' Boy.mp3

Bob Devlin - String Rambler.mp3

We only get to pass this way once.
Whatever way you choose to do it, enjoy the trip.
Y'all have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed good post I have been having that old rambling feeling coming on lately.
I need to do something to scratch my feet before I wind up somewhere I don’t need to be.

Joey

February 16, 2007 7:28 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Yea, Joey. I often long for the gypsy life that we used to have. Once the kids are out of the house it's an option we will consider.

February 16, 2007 1:29 PM  

<< Home