Monday, January 01, 2007

The Dawn of a New Year


I hope y’all had a happy and safe New Year's celebration.

Another year has past. I’ve taken the old calendar down and hung a glossy new one on that old nail. I can feel it already; it’s going to be a good year, filled with music, friends and good times.

Come on in and have a seat. If you’re feelin’ a little green from last night’s celebration you might want to take a seat by an open window.

Let’s get this Bus back on the road! Y’all come.

Osborne Brothers - Y'all Come.mp3

Reno & Smiley - Howdy, Neighbor, Howdy.mp3

5 Comments:

Anonymous Dan said...

These are great posts to start off the new year. Thanks, and always reading and listening...Dan

January 01, 2007 6:37 PM  
Anonymous rockin'andRollin' said...

I have learned now of the news of the incident.
I'm afraid, Ed. How he is your son?

January 02, 2007 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Lucy said...

Ed, great tunes. I have the same feeling about 2007 as you, besides it's got to be a good year when you start it off with toe-tappin' tunes like these (and Feb. 18th starts my Chinese New Year... yippie).

Happy New Year my fellow riders!!

January 02, 2007 8:18 AM  
Blogger Aurora said...

Hi Ed, I find your blog very interesting, the old blue bus is great too!
And I´d like to invitate to visit my blog and listen (and watch) a video (post:FIESTA?), it´s from a friend of mine, who is beginning in the world of music, he plays blues, and it´d fantastic you heard and tell something about him..would you?
Thank you so much, and you can see in :
http://moondogsbluesparty.blogspot.com/
from Spain, best wishes for new year, and congratulations for your blog
feliz año nuevo!

January 02, 2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Dan & Lucy - Of course it's going to be a good year. It's a matter of attitude, and with good friends, good food and drink, and good music, we are off to a roaring start.

rockin'androllin' - Thank you for your concern, my friend, my son is doing well.

Aurora - I will listen to your friend. I am always on the lookout for good, new talent. No promises, but I will have a listen.

January 02, 2007 8:00 PM  

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home