Friday, November 10, 2006

Back in the saddle

I know that some of you were wondering if I was off on a three day drunk, celebrating Tuesday's landmark. While I have been doing my share of celebrating, that doesn't account for the lack of posts.

I transferred the Old Blue Bus to the new Blogger Dashboard and have had trouble ever since. I realize now that I should have waited until the weekend to make the move. It appears that the new Blogger software has some issues with my preferred web browser. I have used Opera for many years and refuse to switch browsers now. I have figured out a few work-arounds and have got the Bus back on the road.

Here's an appropriate little diddy, suitable for Tuesday's victory or my own little victory with Blogger.


Gene Autry - Back In The Saddle Again.mp3

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

This has been one of my favorites ever since I used to watch Gene on TV.

November 10, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi Ed...you remember when I asked on my blog about opinions on changing? I believe you said to stick with what I had because you can't to back to the old version. Man, you should have listened to yourself! ;)

Glad you got it sorted.

November 10, 2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Kat, this song always brings memories of innocence in black and white.

November 10, 2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Ha, Chris, you're right! I should have listened to my own advice.

November 10, 2006 9:19 PM  

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home