Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hitchin' a ride


The Bus has been down for nearly a week now. I have absolutley had it with Comcast Tech Support. It's time to take matters into my own hands and get the Bus back on the road.

We'll be hitchin' a ride from other file hosting services and download sites until I regain access to my own file hosting services. I know that many of the riders on the Bus catch their ride while at work and are "protected" behind corporate firewalls. I will post only from sites that are not blocked by the firewall where I work, which has a very stringent policy.

I've got a cold homebrew for any riders who can identify the man with the thumb in the photo above. I have been a fan of his since the early 1970s.

10 Comments:

Blogger CJS said...

R Crumb.

July 23, 2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous rcrumb said...

That's me alright.But guess who the kid beside me is.

July 23, 2006 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Phillip said...

My first guess was R Crumb, too.

My second guess: Bill Watterson.

July 23, 2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger brian said...

Believe it or not, I recognized R. Crumb's son, Jesse, first.

July 23, 2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

R. Crumb. Make that a homebrewed ROOT beer as i no longer indulge in the more spirited kind....

July 24, 2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger pineyflatwoodsgirl said...

i GUESSED R. CRUMB, TOO. dO i GET A BEER?

July 24, 2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger Jonh Neo said...

good evening Ed, I like your blog and I want to exchange your blog link with my link,
my blog is Arts Collections .
pls feedback to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Google Link About Arts

July 27, 2006 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

August 06, 2006 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

August 11, 2006 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

August 16, 2006 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home