Monday, July 17, 2006

The Bus is in the shop! - Update



Music links are not working.
Bear with me for a day or so. The Bus is in the shop for a tune up.

Actually, I had my phone service switched to digital VOIP yesterday and during the installation my internet mail and storage space (where I host the .mp3 file) was knocked out. The service tech tells me it is a common occurance when phone service is added to an existing internet and cable TV connection.

I now pay Comcast more each month than I pay for gas, and I own five cars!

I hope the Bus will be back on the road very soon.

Update -
My battle with Comcast continues. I have removed the posts that were rendered useless by the incomptence of Comcast Tech Support. I will repost them when I resolve my trouble with Comcast or switch IPs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonh Neo said...

I like your blogs, I will add your link you to my blog.
This is a resource you can visit :
Google Music Links

And Listen to musics

July 20, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Sounds like it might be cheaper for you to load up the old bus tunes into one of your cars, roll down the windows, turn up the stereo and go space truckin'.

July 21, 2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Mr. BNH - It certainly would be more efficient!

July 22, 2006 5:10 PM  

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home