Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ridin' in the car

Whew, what a trip! Let me just sit a spell and rest up.

I brought home lots of great cheese and beer. I was sure to make my usual visit to New Glarus Brewing for several assorted cases of their wonderful creations.

I also managed to find some good music along the way, which I'll be sharing in the future. In the mean time, I'm gonna pour myself another Spotted Cow and put my feet up.

It's good to be home again.


Woody Guthrie - Riding In My Car (Car Song).mp3
1951

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill-DC said...

Great song by Woody!

June 27, 2006 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed glad to see that you made
it back.

Joey

June 28, 2006 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Lucy said...

Catchy lil' tune. I can picture your urchins rolling their eyes as you're singing this cruisin' down the road.

Welcome home.

June 28, 2006 7:14 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Hi folks, it's good to be back.

Yes, this classic by Woody was runnin' through my head for a thousand miles.

Lucy, my kids are no longer embarassed ..., well, let's just say they expect the unexpected.

June 28, 2006 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home