Sunday, June 11, 2006

Easin' back to work


As the days get longer, it seems the weekends get shorter.
Just as I'm fully unwinding from the last work week, it's time to gear up for the next one.

Ah, who am I kiddin'? I started windin' down for the weekend last Wednesday! It'll take Monday and Tuesday to hit my stride at work. The next thing you know, it's Wednesday again and time to start plannin' the weekend! It's a vicious cycle.

I know I have played a lot of Norman Blake before, but nothing suits a dreaded Monday better than Norman's smooth flatpickin'

Norman Blake - Down At Milow's House.mp3

Norman Blake - Macon Rag.mp3

Both of these cuts are from his CD Whiskey Before Breakfast on Rounder Records

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lucy said...

Great "easin' into Monday" music. Good picks, Ed.

June 12, 2006 7:49 AM  

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home