Sunday, February 05, 2006

Pittsburgh and Seattle









The Old Blue Bus doesn't normally make mention of sporting events, but this is the Super Bowl. What could be more American than parking your butt on the couch, cold beer and snacks at arms reach, and watching millionaires playing a game on TV? But, hey, I did win a little extra spending money in the office pool!

In the past I have lived in both Pittsburgh and Seattle. Both are great cities that I would gladly visit again.

Good Neighbors Band - Kentucky Whiskey & Pennsylvania Women

Bryan Bowers - The View From Home

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A verrrrry pleasant rest of the journey for you riders of the old blue bus. And to our well informed driver with the excellent knack for selecting the perfect music, day in and day out. It was a distinct pleasure. My internet service ends tonight, and so does my last clinging to the bumper. Fare well.

February 06, 2006 12:45 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Have a safe trip friend. Stop in and say hello once you've settled.

February 06, 2006 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Lucy said...

I loved Tacoma, Fox Island & Gig Harbour when I visited my dad in Washington. I can't visit PA for a while; a little matter of a warrant for my arrest... some people just can't take a joke ;)
I get in more trouble over "the principle of the damn thing"

On a lighter note, enjoyed the tunes! Wishing our anonymous friend peaceful travels.

February 06, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Our dear Lucy a wanted woman!

February 10, 2006 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Lucy said...

Not wanted enough ;)

February 10, 2006 11:03 AM  

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home