Thursday, December 22, 2005

At Last I'm Ready For Christmas!


The tree is up, the shopping is done (well, almost) and I have the rest of the year off from work. At last, I'm ready for Christmas.

Postings here on the Bus will be sporadic until the new year. I'll be enjoying some time with friends and family as I suspect many of you will.

To all the travelers who have taken a ride with us on the Bus these past few months, I'd like to say "thanks" for all the friendly encouragement and good conversation. I've had some great journeys, good drink, good music, and met a few new friends. And that's what it's all about.
Over the next week I'll tune-up the Bus, restock the bar, and load up with plenty of new tunes.

May you all have a very merry Christmas!
-Ed

Stan Rogers - At last, I'm ready for Christmas

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Have a truly warm, cheerful, and very merry Christmas, Ed! I'm looking forward to many more rides on the Bus. --Enchilada

December 23, 2005 2:44 PM  

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home