Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Links



Greg, over at Enchilada's Blog, left a comment on the Alvin Crow song I posted last week and requested a song that was not on the same lp as "Texas Kid's Retirement Run". I had mistakenly said that Alvin Crow only recorded one album with the Pleasant Valley Boys, but I have two different albums by them! There's a lesson here somewhere, but it alludes me.
I would like to thank Greg for adding a link from his site back to the 'Bus. I recommend a click over to Enchilada's Blog for some fine wordsmithing. Greg can paint a picture in your mind so clear, you'll swear you've been there. I've added a permanent link on the sidebar, I know a few readers who will want to return regularly.
While I'm at it, last week I added a permanent link to Blueskies. Regular readers know Countrygrrl from her comments to posts here at the 'Bus. The lass posts some great Americana as well as top notch stuff from the U.K. Give her a click too. In fact, get over there now while her recent posts are still up. She's got some great Patti Smith, Ryan Adams, and a trip down memory lane with Grand Funk RR, Blue Cheer, and Zappa.

Let's get to some music!

Alvin Crow & the Pleasant Valley Boys - Nyquil Blues

Alvin Crow & the Pleasant Valley Boys - Crazy Little Mama

That's a damn nice bus you got there, Alvin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Wow! Thanks, Ed, for the extremely kind words. Sorry to respond so slowly; I've been away from the computer spending some extra time with my sons.

November 21, 2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

A worthy endeavor, Greg. Glad you liked the tunes.

November 22, 2005 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home