Monday, November 21, 2005

Cheers!


Drink, beer in particular, is a subject near to my heart. It ranks right up there with music as one of the major forces that has shaped my life.
I know the same is true for several regular readers (you know who you are). If you have a passion for good music and have spent any time at all on a barstool, you need to hop off the 'Bus and stumble on over to Locust St. where the good Judge Parker has posted the first installment of an incredible series entitled 7 Drinks of Mankind.
So lift your glass high and toast Judge Parker for an outstanding work!

Alex Bevan - Skinny

4 Comments:

Anonymous Lucy said...

Catchy little tune, I like it. Speaking of our preferred beverage, feels like brewing weather to me!

November 22, 2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Ah, how right you are! I am hoping to brew up a batch this weekend. While it works it's magic, we should get together and hoist a few of the commercial variety.

November 22, 2005 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Lucy said...

Works for me; give me a holler. Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day. Oh by the way, the pics of your car blew me away; it looks great! Your hair on the other hand... ;)

November 22, 2005 3:44 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

I tried to get several pics of you at the folk fest, but you never stood still long enough! The old car is coming along nicely. I'll give you a shout and we'll stop for a few drinks.

November 22, 2005 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home