Wednesday, October 05, 2005

More old friends

Boy did yesterday's post get a response! I got calls and emails from folks telling me about their song friends. I knew you had all been there.
I'll try to get as many special songs posted as I can find.

Dean Friedman - Ariel from his first album (1977) a pop tune about a pot-smoking, vegetarian Jewish girl. To be honest, this was new to me. Dale, there’s more to this story, but I’m not going to ask.
You will need RealAudio for this file. If you don't have it: Download RealPlayer
Dean Friedman - Ariel.ram


Jesse Collin Young - Rye Whiskey From his first album Soul of a City Boy
Jesse Collin Young - Rye Whiskey

Dan Fogleberg - Illinois From his 1974 Souviners album
Dan Fogleberg - Illinois

Hoyt Axton – Geronimo’s Cadillac From his Life Machine album
Hoyt Axton – Geronimo’s Cadillac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home