Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Automobile

The weather has turned here in the past day or so. Temperatures back into the 80s, low humidity. Perfect for painting a car. So I left the office yesterday at noon and called in again today. This may be the last chance I'll have to get some paint on my car before winter gets here.

A little car music seems fitting.

John Prine from the excellent collection The John Prine Anthology - Great Days on Rhinodisc.

John Prine - Automobile

Asleep at the Wheel from their Swing Time release.

Asleep at the Wheel - Hot Rod Lincoln

1 Comments:

Anonymous open365dayz said...

Hi #NAME#. Just found your site via magazines. Although I was looking for magazines I was glad i came upon your site. Thanks for the read!

March 31, 2006 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home