Friday, September 23, 2005

It all started when...

This is all new to me. Out of the blue I got a call this past weekend from a voice from the past. I haven't heard from Dale for over 20 years. His first question when I picked up the phone was "Did you used to live in a blue school bus?". In a way that got this whole thing started. He passed my contact info on to another good friend that I had lost track of some years back. Joey says he's been listening to a cassette tape we had made together in the bus twenty-some years ago.

A whole flood of memories, good friends, good times and good tunes, has washed over me for the past week. So once again...

The Old Blue Bus is now boarding.
Destination: Unknown

Prince Albert Hunt - Blues In The Bottle

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

The story of Joey's worn cassette has me thinking I ought to dust off a couple old ones of my own to keep me company in the car for the foggy window drives still ahead of me this winter.

January 24, 2006 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home