Thursday, September 29, 2005

Friday!

The end of the week. The end of the month.
The beginning of the weekend!
I've taken the day off, so after I run some errands in the morning, I plan on starting my weekend. You'll find me in my usual weekend place by late afternoon. Sitting in my rocking chair on the back deck. Drink in hand and either making music myself or listening to something good on the stereo.
Let's get started!

Robin & Linda Williams - Old Plank Road
  • Buy it Here

  • Erica Wheeler - Maryland County Road
  • Buy it Here
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well Ed you have your self a good
    weekend. I just got the latest ones. So far I loved everthing about the Old Blue Bus. I am just
    about to get out of here for the
    weekend my self

    Joey

    September 30, 2005 10:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home